Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jesse's AHA moment...


Jesse has always been a fan of the "girls"... I think because of his medical problems he's been less active and rough than boys his age, and girls are a bit more tame... so he's always gravitated towards hanging out with the gals in his world..

He has 3 best girls at school.. Zoey, who he loves and she loves him back, as a matter of fact, don't tell him I told you but he has been caught several times kissing Zoey on the school bus... Then there is Emily W., (or E.W as we like to call her, there is currently only one Emily in his class, but we still call her Emily W. for some reason???)... she loves Jesse and frequently sends home love notes and small trinkets to prove it.. but Jesse only loves that she loves him... he does not want to kiss her on the school bus or anywhere else.. (thank goodness). Then there is Payton, she just likes him and he likes her back... no love, no kissing... sort of like Vada and Thomas J...

Yesterday Jesse came home and said that he had a terrible day.. I asked him why and this is what he said:

"Emily W. doesn't love me anymore and she only wants to play with Payton... so I asked if I could play too and they said yes... so I played with them..."

Here comes the aha moment....

"but mom, girls are so boring when you play with them, nobody is ever the bad guy and they don't want to run around and scream for their lives.... I just want to play boys from now on...."

Hopefully this means the school bus too!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Girls are kind of a pain at that age! I just LOVE that picture...so adorable of Jesse and the dog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Jesse is one of the funniest kids I know. I can't believe he was caught smooching with a girl! So cute!!

    By the way....what's with all these tiny skinny Allie pictures?! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete